Palm Desert Transfer Program
Congratulations on your acceptance into Cal State San Bernardino – Palm Desert Campus (PDC). We are excited that you have chosen to continue your education here with us at PDC.
If you are pursuing a major offered at the Palm Desert Campus and will be taking your courses here, then you may complete the Student Orientation Advising Registration (SOAR) requirement at PDC. Otherwise, you must attend SOAR at the San Bernardino Campus.
At PDC, SOAR is divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Advising - required before registering for classes.
- Part 2: Orientation – the Saturday before classes start in September.
Participation is MANDATORY for both part 1 & 2. Failure to complete either or both programs may result in a withdrawal of your admission.
Requirements to attend SOAR@PDC:
- You MUST be admitted into a major offered at PDC
- You will be attending classes at PDC in Fall 2017
- You have paid your confirmation deposit.
- You have activated your MyCoyote account and CSUSB email (for assistance call the HelpDesk at (909) 537-7677).
For Additional Information:
- Please contact Jacob Santiago at either (760) 341-2883 ext. 78152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.