Parking & Directions
Complimentary parking is provided for you during your SOAR session. Parking permits are NOT required to park on campus during your SOAR session, however, you MUST park in the assigned parking lot. Failure to park in the designated parking lot will result in a $54 parking citation. SOAR will not be responsible for any citations.
|SOAR Program||Parking Area|
|ALL Transfer Programs||LOT D|
|Freshmen Overnight Program - Student Parking||LOT D by Serrano Village|
|Freshmen Parent / Family Orientation Program||LOT D|
Directions to Parking Lot D (from the 215):
Exit the freeway and travel one mile north/northeast to the end of University Parkway, which becomes the main entrance to CSUSB (at Northpark Blvd).
- Continue forward through Northpark Blvd towards the information kiosk until you have to make a RIGHT turn.
- Turn RIGHT into Lot D. There will be signs and Orientation Leaders to direct you to check-in.
- Orientation check-in is at the Santos Manuel Student Union, which is between University Hall and the Santos Manuel Student Union. Check-in is not directly accessible by car.
Directions to Serrano Village (from the 215) (This for Freshmen SOAR):
- Exit the freeway and travel one mile north/northeast to the end of University Parkway, which becomes the main entrance to CSUSB (at Northpark Blvd).
- Turn Right onto Northpark Blvd and continue until the first stop light.
- Turn LEFT onto Serrano Village Dr. There will be signs and Orientation Leaders to direct you if you are droping off or parking.
- Check-in will take place in the Serrano Village (SV) Residence Halls. You will see signs directing you to check-in.
- If you will be parking your car overnight, you will be parking in LOT D for residents of Serrano Village.