SOAR for Transfer Students
Welcome to California State University, San Bernardino! We are excited that you have selected CSUSB to continue with your undergraduate education. The Student Orientation Advising and Registration (SOAR) program is a mandatory program that provides you with key resources to help with your transition into the CSUSB community and your journey toward academic success. Recognizing that the information provided to first-year freshmen students differs from transfer students, we have designed your specific orientation session to address the most critical of information.
If you are a new transfer student beginning spring 2017, please contact Advising and Acadmic Services Office at 909-537-5034 to complete your advising requirement before registering for classes.
Transfer SOAR is a mandatory one-day program where you will:
- Learn about key services and resources available at CSUSB, such as financial aid and career development.
- Learn about graduation requirements for your major and the registration process.
- Become familiar with CSUSB policies and procedures.
- Get the "inside scoop" on the campus.
- Meet other new transfer students and build lasting friendships.
- Start building Coyote PRIDE: Power, Responsibility, Integrity, Determination, Enthusiasm.
In the meantime, explore the University website and prepare to become a part of the Coyote community.