Parent-Family Orientation How to Register
Your student will receive an e-mail to their CSUSB Coyote e-mail account before registration opens. If you would like to attend Parent-Family Orientation, you will register at the same time as your student. For the exact dates on which we will be hosting Parent-Family Orientation, please refer to "Dates" tab under Parent-Family Orientation.
Keep in Mind
- There is a $25.00 orientation fee per parent-family member that registers.
- Space is very limited for each family orientation date, therefore, we are only allowing two (2) parent - family members per students to attend parent - family orientation.
- The earlier your student registers for their SOAR session, the sooner you can register for your Parent-Family Orientation.
- The student and family orientation session will occur on the same day, but you will not be with your student during the day. There are two separate programs for the students and the family members.
How to Register
In order to register for Family Orientation session, you will need to:
- Register at the same time as your student registers for their SOAR program.
- During the registration process there will be a section for parents- family to register for orientation.
- There will be a link in the Parent-Family Orientation section requiring you to pay the $25.00 per person fee. This must be done prior to arriving at Parent-Family Orientation.
NOTE: If you have already registered to attend Parent-Family Orientation and still need to pay...you can pay with the following link. (Link has been disabled until Summer 2017 Parent & Family Orientation)
If you would like to register for Parent-Family Orientation after your student has registered for their SOAR session, please call the Office of Orientation and First Year Experience at (909) 537-5233.
Making Changes to Your Family Orientation Date
If you need to change or cancel your Family Orientation date, please call the Office of Orientation and First Year Experience at (909) 537-5233.